Friday, May 2, 2014

Summer Class Schedule -JUNE 2014!


Beach Days is our summer unit for Wiggle and Grow.  This Kindermusik curriculum was developed for 2 and 3 year olds but is adaptable for children of all ages.  I have been facilitating it as a family style class to accommodate more students.

The class comes with an audio CD and access to the Home Digital materials for this unit.  We will be singing, moving and dancing, and playing instruments to our Beach Theme all month long!

Cost is $45 and only $10 for additional siblings. Contact me for scheduling! This class is on Mondays at 9am at the East Valley YMCA. I will also be teaching it on Saturdays at 10 am in my studio.  Class begins on June 2nd! We will also be having class on June 30th as a makeup class - if you attend all 5 weeks, you get 5 for the price of 4!  Register Today!


If you don't see a day or time that will work for you, I am flexible!  Please contact me by e-mailing kinderwithsarah@gmail.com or calling (480) 878-8028 and we can work something out! 



No comments:

Post a Comment